Calling All Volunteers!
Ready to support our mission and want to offer your time? We depend on volunteers to do our work, and we’d love to have you on board.
Join a committee
The backbone of Neighbors for More Neighbors are our committees, which typically meet monthly or bi-monthly. Current committees include:
- Events – Help to organize in-person events, from neighborhood gatherings and meetings with elected officials, to booths at festivals and larger celebrations.
- Communications – Plan & write our communications for our members or the larger community, including action alerts, letters to the editor, and emails to elected officials.
- Finance & Organization – Help to shape the structure of the organization, our current goals, and how we’ll pay for expenses.
Sign Up to Pitch In
Not ready to commit to a committee? We regularly have opportunities that pop up, and we’d love to put your skills to use. Example needs:
- Write a blog post, email, or a one-pager on a policy or issue
- Man the sign-in table at an event
- Data entry from sign up sheets
- … and more!
Tell a Friend about N4MN
One of the best ways to help us is to start up a conversation with a neighbor about the importance of housing policy and the work Neighbors for More Neighbors is doing. You can share our Facebook page, Twitter account, or send them a link to our about us page Help us spread the word!